1) Can I try Vowel for free?Yes! All users start on a 30-day free trial of the Business plan — no credit card required. After 30 days, you can choose to upgrade to a paid plan OR stick to being on the Free plan.
2) Do you need an account to join a Vowel meeting?Nope! Anyone can join a meeting if you send them the Vowel meeting link or include it in a calendar invite. However, you do need an account to create and host meetings on Vowel.
3) Do I have to pay for meeting guests?No, meeting guests are always free!
4) Is Vowel SOC2 compliant?Yes, Vowel has SOC2 Type II certification. Learn more about our enterprise-grade security features at https://www.vowel.com/legal/security..
5) How can Vowel replace Zoom?For many companies, Vowel can completely replace Zoom. Vowel covers all the basics of video conferencing — and much more, including AI-powered meeting summaries, universal search across meeting content, and collaborative agendas and notes. Some of the core features you can expect: Browser-based video conferencing with mic and camera settings Screen-sharing Calendar integration (with Google calendar) Virtual backgrounds Admin controls One-click cloud recording Live meeting transcription (when recording is enabled) Mobile experience (iOS and Android apps) Meetings for up to 50 participants For a full breakdown of Vowel vs. Zoom, check out this blog post. https://www.vowel.com/blog/vowel-vs-zoom