Build a customer service chatbot from a simple .pdf or .txt file
Created By: Submitted By:
E-commerceCustomer SupportText GenerationFreemium
Mottle is a chatbot creation tool designed to assist businesses in automating their customer support operations. Users can build custom chatbots by using their existing documentation, enabling the chatbots to address various customer queries efficiently. Mottle allows for the creation of different types of chatbots, such as product expert bots and customer service bots, according to specific business requirements. The chatbots can be embedded on websites or integrated with platforms like Slack, Microsoft Teams, or Facebook Messenger. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features, Mottle aims to help businesses improve their customer support experience, save time, and reduce operational costs.
- Upload many different file types: .pdf, .doc, .pptx, etc
- Live query viewer and debugger
- Embed on HTML website
- API & Zapier integration
- Free account for testing purposes
chatbot chat knowledge base faqs customer service
FirebaseOpenAIStripeTailwind CSSAstroGPT-3PythonNatural Language Processing
1) How much does it cost?You can start for free and then upgrade to our paid plans once you're ready.
2) What can I build with Mottle?You can use Mottle to build any kind of knowledge chatbot. For example, an FAQ bot, a customer support bot, a bot that's an expert on a particular topic, or even a bot that reads your journal and can answer questions as though it's you.
3) What are the conditions of the free account?You can create a bot with up to 500 snippets (one snippet is up to 450 OpenAI "tokens" — which is approx 1,800 characters of English text). If you don't use your bot within any 7 day period, it will be automatically deleted.
4) Do I need an OpenAI API KeyNo. However you have the option of providing one and certain advanced features may require it.
5) Will OpenAI see my documents?Yes. OpenAI will see all the documents you upload to Mottle as we use their embedding and completion APIs to generate the bot responses.