Your AI-powered meeting assistant
MeetGeek is an AI-powered meeting assistant that helps you effortlessly record, transcribe, and summarize meetings, while providing valuable insights for increased productivity.
- Focus on meaningful conversations.
- Easily keep your team in sync
- All conversations details at your fingertips
- Capture the essential from your meetings
- Take back control over your calendar
AImeeting assistantvideo recordingtranscriptionsummarykey insightsautomationproductivity
1) How does it work?Meetgeek integrates seamlessly with your calendar. It will automatically join your Zoom, Google Meet, or MS teams meetings, regardless if you are the host or not. Notes and summaries are generated automatically for you and delivered to your inbox quickly after the call.
2) What happens to my calls and who can view them? Nobody except you can access the data and you have full control over permissions. Your meetings are securely stored in a private cloud environment. We enforce end-to-end encryption both for data at rest and in transit, using state-of-the-art encryption protocols. Meetgeek is GDPR compliant. See https://meetgeek.ai/security and https://meetgeek.ai/privacy for more details.
3) How accurate are the transcript and notes?If you can make sense of it, Meetgeek will too. We provide state-of-the-art speech-to-text technology enabling high-quality video notes and transcripts. Using proprietary NLP algorithms, we provide several magical out-of-the-box highlights. You can also add your own and customize it according to your business or personal needs.
4) What conferencing tools do you support?Right now we support all three major platforms including Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams. If you don’t use any of these, you can still upload audio or video files and obtain similar results. Meetgeek works with any account (free or paid) associated with these platforms. At the moment, for MS Teams you need a business account.
5) Which tools can you send the output to?We currently support native integrations with Google Drive, Slack, Trello, and access over 1000+ integrations through Zapier. We are constantly adding more integrations and encourage you to vote/comment on your favorite one here.