1) How do I save my logos?Looka automatically saves your logos and autosaves any design customizations you make to your account. The logos remain there indefinitely.
2) Once I purchase, how do I receive my logo package?After you buy a Looka logo package, our converting engine goes to work and creates all the different file formats of your logo. You'll be able to download your assets from the Brand Kit homepage right away and we'll also email you the files.
3) How do I download a logo?It's free to make logos in the logo maker, but if you want to download and use your new logo, you'll have to purchase one of our packages.
4) How do I make changes to my logo after purchasing?All of Looka's packages come with the ability to make changes and re-download your logo files after purchase.
That means you can go back and edit colors, fonts, spacing, symbols, and layout. However, you won't be able to make changes to the text of your company name, as we only allow one brand per logo download.
5) What is the Brand Kit?The Brand Kit is a tool that gives you instant access to 300+ branded templates generated using your logo, colors, fonts, and stock photos and content relevant to your industry.
Enter your company information (e.g. website, phone number, etc.), and it’ll be automatically added to your designs.